At Zoobug we are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
We do occasionally update this Policy so please do return and review this Policy from time to time.
Information We Collect
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for our newsletter, friends area or makes a purchase.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
- In addition to this we may also gather information which results from authentication or identity checks.
We may also use the cookies to gather information about your general internet use to further assist us in developing our website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. You can easily decline or remove cookies from your computer using the settings within the Internet Options section in your computer control panel.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our website and to process and deliver your orders efficiently. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To update you on the status of your order or for delivery purposes or courier purposes.
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website.
Storing and Safeguarding Your Personal Data
Details relating to any credit or debit card transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This encrypts your information before itis sent to us to prevent unauthorised parties from using and reading these details. Similarly we will only accept orders from web browsers which permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which means that an order cannot be inadvertently made through an unsecured connection. Therefore the latest secure server technology is used by our website to ensure that your credit card details and information are fully protected.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud reduction and minimise credit risks.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please note that any request for this information may be subject to payment of £10 which covers our administrative costs. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request.
147 Prince of Wales Rd